I am renting a car in Berlin and driving to Szczecin and further. What insurance questions, if any, can I expect at the Germany/Poland border? I do not want to purchase CDW coverage from the rental company. Will Polish border accept my Mastercard credit card insurance coverage or will Polish border require something more explicit? Do they check at all?
Rental car - Germany to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 5 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 6 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 7 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 10 Train tickets within Italy
- 11 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 12 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 16 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 17 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Hotel in Istanbul
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Best driving map for Greece?