I am renting a car in Berlin and driving to Szczecin and further. What insurance questions, if any, can I expect at the Germany/Poland border? I do not want to purchase CDW coverage from the rental company. Will Polish border accept my Mastercard credit card insurance coverage or will Polish border require something more explicit? Do they check at all?
Rental car - Germany to Poland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Transport in Venice
- 11 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 14 Kimhe--flamenco
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March