Hello, I just booked my ticket to London for mid May for $487 on Delta.. and I get 25,000 bonus miles, enough to visit my son in Maui. What a deal! Now, I want visit the Cotswolds but hate driving a rental in the UK. I will drive, but want to limit the driving to only between villages. If I train to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I rent a car from there. I seem to get the idea you can from my research but cannot get a specific name of rental agency. I also might be interested in hiring a driver and car. Anyone with information on this or better suggestions please advise. I have decided to stay in Chipping Campden I think. Any specific budget B&B recommendations appreciated. Thanks so much. I forgot to say I will have one day in London and four days in Cotswolds. I have been to London several times and to Bath.
rental car from Moreton-in-Marsh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 5 Switzerland help...?
- 6 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 9 London to Paris by train
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers