Hello, I just booked my ticket to London for mid May for $487 on Delta.. and I get 25,000 bonus miles, enough to visit my son in Maui. What a deal! Now, I want visit the Cotswolds but hate driving a rental in the UK. I will drive, but want to limit the driving to only between villages. If I train to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I rent a car from there. I seem to get the idea you can from my research but cannot get a specific name of rental agency. I also might be interested in hiring a driver and car. Anyone with information on this or better suggestions please advise. I have decided to stay in Chipping Campden I think. Any specific budget B&B recommendations appreciated. Thanks so much. I forgot to say I will have one day in London and four days in Cotswolds. I have been to London several times and to Bath.
rental car from Moreton-in-Marsh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Expat area's in France
- 5 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 6 Aaah...Umbria!
- 7 Sorrento Advice Please
- 8 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Do I need train tix in advance
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family