Hello, I just booked my ticket to London for mid May for $487 on Delta.. and I get 25,000 bonus miles, enough to visit my son in Maui. What a deal! Now, I want visit the Cotswolds but hate driving a rental in the UK. I will drive, but want to limit the driving to only between villages. If I train to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I rent a car from there. I seem to get the idea you can from my research but cannot get a specific name of rental agency. I also might be interested in hiring a driver and car. Anyone with information on this or better suggestions please advise. I have decided to stay in Chipping Campden I think. Any specific budget B&B recommendations appreciated. Thanks so much. I forgot to say I will have one day in London and four days in Cotswolds. I have been to London several times and to Bath.
rental car from Moreton-in-Marsh
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?