Hello, I just booked my ticket to London for mid May for $487 on Delta.. and I get 25,000 bonus miles, enough to visit my son in Maui. What a deal! Now, I want visit the Cotswolds but hate driving a rental in the UK. I will drive, but want to limit the driving to only between villages. If I train to Moreton-in-Marsh, can I rent a car from there. I seem to get the idea you can from my research but cannot get a specific name of rental agency. I also might be interested in hiring a driver and car. Anyone with information on this or better suggestions please advise. I have decided to stay in Chipping Campden I think. Any specific budget B&B recommendations appreciated. Thanks so much. I forgot to say I will have one day in London and four days in Cotswolds. I have been to London several times and to Bath.
rental car from Moreton-in-Marsh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 7 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 No points in Paris .....
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!