We are thinking of driving from Prague to Rome at end of Sep 2015 and stop either in Salzburg or Florence for a night in between. Probably renting a car in Prague and drop off in Rome.
Any suggestions? Is it a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Switzerland in October
- 3 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Tuscany First Time
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies