We are thinking of driving from Prague to Rome at end of Sep 2015 and stop either in Salzburg or Florence for a night in between. Probably renting a car in Prague and drop off in Rome.
Any suggestions? Is it a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Versailles
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon