Can anyone recommend a rental accommodation Agency please which :
.... Covers the biggest proportion of Europe, including Spain.
.... Can provide both long (10 months) and short term (up to three months) rental options at reasonable monthly rates.
Understands the "Schengen Rules".
.... Can be relied upon for honest and professional assistance and understanding of our needs when we are trying to set this up from so far away in New Zealand.
.... Is easy to communicate with via Email.
Mike and Nicky
Rental Agency Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 25 Estonia Amber