Can anyone recommend a rental accommodation Agency please which :
.... Covers the biggest proportion of Europe, including Spain.
.... Can provide both long (10 months) and short term (up to three months) rental options at reasonable monthly rates.
Understands the "Schengen Rules".
.... Can be relied upon for honest and professional assistance and understanding of our needs when we are trying to set this up from so far away in New Zealand.
.... Is easy to communicate with via Email.
Mike and Nicky
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Overnight Train Questions
- 4 Istanbul tour guides?
- 5 Flamenco Shows
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 3 months to travel Europe!
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 What to see in Dresden...