We spent several days in Castelmola in 2008. As we were about to leave we discovered another part of the village that we had not previously discovered. We promised ourselves we would go back and spend more time. We would like to rent an apartment / house for 4 weeks in August September 2012. All the places advertised are in Taormina and we really want to be in the Castelmola Village. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Rental accommodation in Castelmola
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 10 Too many Trip Reports
- 11 Great London Bars with a view
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Art in Paris
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Rental car while in Ireland
- 19 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 20 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 21 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 22 St Germain
- 23 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary