We spent several days in Castelmola in 2008. As we were about to leave we discovered another part of the village that we had not previously discovered. We promised ourselves we would go back and spend more time. We would like to rent an apartment / house for 4 weeks in August September 2012. All the places advertised are in Taormina and we really want to be in the Castelmola Village. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Rental accommodation in Castelmola
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Arc de Triumph Question
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 14 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Paris November 2014
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions