I am going to live in Paris for a year or more and I would appreciate some help in deciding the correct areas for me where to rent.
My budget is Ok; my wife is moving with me, so we prefer to be comfortable in a familiar residential area.
I am going to work in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I would like to stay in an area from where I can drive to the airport without spending a lot of time. To be sincere I don't know how much traffic usually there is in the road to go to the airport and how long it takes.
I have been looking for in the arrondissements of the north of Paris such as 17,18,19. But I don't know if they are familiar, quiet, noisy, etc and if it is reasonable to drive from there to the airport.
We don't mind to live in the suburbs as well, but we don't know anything about the villages around.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Venice
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Rental car in Menton
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Family vacation to europe