I am going to live in Paris for a year or more and I would appreciate some help in deciding the correct areas for me where to rent.
My budget is Ok; my wife is moving with me, so we prefer to be comfortable in a familiar residential area.
I am going to work in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I would like to stay in an area from where I can drive to the airport without spending a lot of time. To be sincere I don't know how much traffic usually there is in the road to go to the airport and how long it takes.
I have been looking for in the arrondissements of the north of Paris such as 17,18,19. But I don't know if they are familiar, quiet, noisy, etc and if it is reasonable to drive from there to the airport.
We don't mind to live in the suburbs as well, but we don't know anything about the villages around.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights