I am going to live in Paris for a year or more and I would appreciate some help in deciding the correct areas for me where to rent.
My budget is Ok; my wife is moving with me, so we prefer to be comfortable in a familiar residential area.
I am going to work in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I would like to stay in an area from where I can drive to the airport without spending a lot of time. To be sincere I don't know how much traffic usually there is in the road to go to the airport and how long it takes.
I have been looking for in the arrondissements of the north of Paris such as 17,18,19. But I don't know if they are familiar, quiet, noisy, etc and if it is reasonable to drive from there to the airport.
We don't mind to live in the suburbs as well, but we don't know anything about the villages around.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri