I am going to live in Paris for a year or more and I would appreciate some help in deciding the correct areas for me where to rent.
My budget is Ok; my wife is moving with me, so we prefer to be comfortable in a familiar residential area.
I am going to work in the Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I would like to stay in an area from where I can drive to the airport without spending a lot of time. To be sincere I don't know how much traffic usually there is in the road to go to the airport and how long it takes.
I have been looking for in the arrondissements of the north of Paris such as 17,18,19. But I don't know if they are familiar, quiet, noisy, etc and if it is reasonable to drive from there to the airport.
We don't mind to live in the suburbs as well, but we don't know anything about the villages around.
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich