On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Germany in December 2015
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Vegan in Germany?
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 biking tours in Italy?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Italy Countryside
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 French Basque region
- 25 VISA question