On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 2 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 5 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 biking in France
- 10 Help with France itinerary
- 11 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 South of France - recommendations please!
- 17 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 20 Sienna at night
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Siena Favorites?
- 24 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 25 Terrorism in Europe