On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 7 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 9 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 9 days on amalfi coast
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Which tour would you choose?
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Need help with our itinerary