On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 6 Grad Schools in London?
- 7 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Florence Opera
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Latest Itinerary
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 spain
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 19 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base