On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 12 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)