On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallwag maps
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 4 Chip & Pin Only
- 5 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 13 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 14 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 18 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 19 Athens to Rome with Agean
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 24 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 25 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE