On April 23, my husband and I were planning on renting car in Kayeseri after flying in from Istanbul. Spend 4 nights and drive southwest to Antalya then work way up to Selcuk , drop car off airport at Izmir and fly back to Istanbul. I will have 15 days plus 2 separate days for flying, 17 in all. Someone is trying to suggest I rent car for time in Cappadocia then fly to Antalya, rent car , return it there and fly to Izmir , rent car for that area drop it back at Izmir and fly to Istanbul. The reason given is that this would be cheaper than paying for all the fuel when renting a car and driving distances in between. Is this a realistic suggestion. We are in our late fifties and ease is important.
Rent car or fly doing circuit from Cappadocia southwest Antalya to Izmir
- 1 Normandy on our own?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 14 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 15 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Car rental
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 24 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 25 Paris Recommendations