My husband and I will be in Rome for 4 nights then we are going to Naples for one night and back to Rome. We are on a tight budget. I was looking up the train prices and it looks like that is more expensive than renting a car. How would it be to drive fro Rome to Naples?????
Then from Naples we could drive along the coast.
What option is more feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Best layover option
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 25 3 days solo in London