My husband and I will be in Rome for 4 nights then we are going to Naples for one night and back to Rome. We are on a tight budget. I was looking up the train prices and it looks like that is more expensive than renting a car. How would it be to drive fro Rome to Naples?????
Then from Naples we could drive along the coast.
What option is more feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Killarney
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.