While in Germany over Christmas, my family (3 with me) needs to rent a car. I have been told I have to get insurance and other things. Is there a better rental company than another and how much should it cost per week total. Thanks!
Rent a wreck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with Teens
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 13 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 18 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 19 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 20 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 I think this is a scam!