While in Germany over Christmas, my family (3 with me) needs to rent a car. I have been told I have to get insurance and other things. Is there a better rental company than another and how much should it cost per week total. Thanks!
Rent a wreck
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 4 Yet another train question......
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 10 Do and don't, eating in France
- 11 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 12 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 london travelcrard
- 15 Am I too fat too travel?
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 18 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 19 France Itinerary Help
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport