I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 Tuscany Trip
- 3 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 4 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 5 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 9 12-14 nights enough ?
- 10 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 11 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 23 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?