I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Italy Countryside
- 3 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 4 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 10 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015