I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like