I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican City questions
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 15 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Dublin Leap Card
- 18 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 25 2 weeks Europe trip