I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 11 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 12 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 20 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 21 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.