I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 Madrid apartments
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Timing a river cruise
- 13 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 We Need a Pact
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Honeymooning in Europe
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Spain tips beyond safety