I am planning a trip in Crete on June with some friends. We are now searching for accommodation and we didn't really know what to do. We are 6-7 people and we though that, may we could rent an apartment/ villa. I think it's the same or less expensive as booking a hotel.
Any tip from anyone? Any good site with villas you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 6 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 15 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 16 12 Days in Italy
- 17 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 20 house exchange
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Taormina, Sicily
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -