Planning on trip from Paris to Provence next June and would like to hire a convertible from Paris? The main car hire companies do not seem to offer much ? Any ideas on most scenic route taking 3 days?
Rent a convertible in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 6 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 9 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 10 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 11 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 12 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 13 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Late night train from Prague
- 18 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 19 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!