We will be leaving the Art Hotel Novocento in Bologna and traveling to Tuscany via rental car this summer. Are we better off renting from some downtown location or the Bologna airport? We will be returing the car to the Pisa airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 5 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 6 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 9 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 DVD burning software
- 14 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 18 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 24 Iceland 3 day layover
- 25 hotels in Reyjkavik