We will be leaving the Art Hotel Novocento in Bologna and traveling to Tuscany via rental car this summer. Are we better off renting from some downtown location or the Bologna airport? We will be returing the car to the Pisa airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 16 Tour groups
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time