First , I have been having the usual problems booking with Renfe website. I looked into the Rail Europe Spain pass. We have 3 days of train travel planned in this trip. Mad - Seville - Cordoba - Barcelona. The 3 day Rail Europe Spain pass with the required reservations is less expensive than individual tickets from Renfe. For Preferente (1st class) about $115 less for 2 people. I could not find a similar type pass on offer from Renfe. Does anyone know of how to get a less expensive pass from Renfe directly? The Rail pass from Rail Europe only allows you to pick 1st or 2nd class for all legs. Not sure 1st class is necessary for Seville - Cordoba since it is only 45 minutes. Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Renfe vs. Rail Europe Spain Pass
- 1 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 15 days in Central Europe
- 8 France in 7 days
- 9 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 15 Suggestions for France Italy
- 16 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 17 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 18 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 rand versus euro
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...