I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 By train to and out of Prague
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Cylades Island Hopping
- 9 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 13 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 14 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 15 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 16 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 20 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 22 year olds in Europe
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips