I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 3 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 CDG international flight
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection