I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 We're here!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help