I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 banger rally around europe?
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Trip around Spain