I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 London Theater
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 Greece mainland and islands
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 25 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)