I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 Laundry - Ireland?
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Prague on a budget...
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 December in Slovenia
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4