I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotel
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Spanish food - not that special?
- 5 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 10 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Iceland france spain
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!