I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 21 Travel with Teens
- 22 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Snowboarding in Poland
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip