I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 9 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 10 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Russia in two weeks in December
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 car insurance italy