I have been trying to purchase tickets on renfe.com from Barcelona to Paris in 28th April, 2013 on the train hotel for a couple of weeks now with NO LUCK! I am extremely frustrated and do not know what to do. I have contacted my bank and they assure me there is NO block on my CC for Renfe. When I go on Renfe.com they have promotion tickets available for 77 EUROS on the 28.4.13. Then I tried the Petrabax website and the cheapest ticket they are offering is $246US!!
I will be very greatful if someone can help me out! Any advise? Seriously, I think the Renfe is causing me to have grey hair!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Ronda Wine/biking
- 8 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 9 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Perugia
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 18 Areas in Milan
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?