Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Cappadocia in June
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 12 Car insurance in Iceland
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Krakow
- 22 Amsterdam
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Couscous