Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Hamam Istanbul?
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 Belgium : a asfe country
- 8 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 Car Rental in Italy
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Italian Riviera
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November