Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 5 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 6 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 13 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 14 Restaurants in Spain
- 15 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Is Sicily Safe?
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Gardens & GTGs
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 25 Stu Tower