Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 November in Rome
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Whathello Paris
- 10 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 11 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 12 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Campania in June, July, September
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018