Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 5 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 6 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 10 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 11 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Cars in France
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 19 this is a test
- 20 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 Rome
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Visiting the Scilly Islands