Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 London Itinerary and Questions
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 MiFi in Italy
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 Sitges Hotel ??
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 25 Seville in late January