Can anyone tell me if the Renfe mesa fare tickets (tickets for 4 peope/table in the middle) have seats that are less comfortable than the regular turista/promo fare tickets?
On one website someone mentioned that there is less leg room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Cork or Galway?
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 11 Girona and Besalau
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 15 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Brugge or Ghent?
- 22 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 23 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 24 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 25 Budapest on a budget