I am trying to book on Renfe tickets from Barcelona to San Sebastian next month and despite offering an English front page the rest is in Spanish. That's OK as I used Google translate, but I am stuck on the bit where you have to fill in your name and email address. The first option asks me to select ID (presumably I select the 'pasaporte' one so the next tab I thought would be the number (it says 'documento') and when that didn't work I typed 'pasaporte' but that is not right either.
Anyone have the answer to this cryptic clue!?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신라카지노べ☣【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☣べ신라카지노
- 2 오케이레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツ오케이레이스
- 3 안성안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 4 국내레이스之↑【→ KO327.ZE.AM ←】↓之국내레이스
- 5 이천안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 6 용인안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 7 강원도카지노べ☢【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☢べ강원도카지노
- 8 하남안마): + http://gootam02.com >구글에서[구탐]검색하세요^
- 9 ok레이스ツ(→ KO327.ZE.AM )←)ツok레이스
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus