I am trying to book on Renfe tickets from Barcelona to San Sebastian next month and despite offering an English front page the rest is in Spanish. That's OK as I used Google translate, but I am stuck on the bit where you have to fill in your name and email address. The first option asks me to select ID (presumably I select the 'pasaporte' one so the next tab I thought would be the number (it says 'documento') and when that didn't work I typed 'pasaporte' but that is not right either.
Anyone have the answer to this cryptic clue!?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Christmas Day in Granada
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre