Trying to purchase tickets for AVE train and I keep getting different error messages.
I tried 3 different cards (visa, Visa, and Master card). And I also tried Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. I got two types of messages.
The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience (G001-RS13)
something to the effect that cannot buy using this terminal ....
I purchased tickets from Renfe in 2014. I think I had some troubles then too but I cannot remember how exactly I managed to do it. Just now checking old PDF tickets, I see that I was able to use my main MasterCard which is now not going through.
I called my bank (MasterCard) they said they didn'T see any attempts today to charge my card.
What am I doing incorrectly?
I do not have access to a Window computer *_*, so I cannot try on that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany