Trying to purchase tickets for AVE train and I keep getting different error messages.
I tried 3 different cards (visa, Visa, and Master card). And I also tried Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. I got two types of messages.
The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience (G001-RS13)
something to the effect that cannot buy using this terminal ....
I purchased tickets from Renfe in 2014. I think I had some troubles then too but I cannot remember how exactly I managed to do it. Just now checking old PDF tickets, I see that I was able to use my main MasterCard which is now not going through.
I called my bank (MasterCard) they said they didn'T see any attempts today to charge my card.
What am I doing incorrectly?
I do not have access to a Window computer *_*, so I cannot try on that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions