Trying to purchase tickets for AVE train and I keep getting different error messages.
I tried 3 different cards (visa, Visa, and Master card). And I also tried Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. I got two types of messages.
The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience (G001-RS13)
something to the effect that cannot buy using this terminal ....
I purchased tickets from Renfe in 2014. I think I had some troubles then too but I cannot remember how exactly I managed to do it. Just now checking old PDF tickets, I see that I was able to use my main MasterCard which is now not going through.
I called my bank (MasterCard) they said they didn'T see any attempts today to charge my card.
What am I doing incorrectly?
I do not have access to a Window computer *_*, so I cannot try on that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 2 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 20 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 21 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 22 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more