Trying to purchase tickets for AVE train and I keep getting different error messages.
I tried 3 different cards (visa, Visa, and Master card). And I also tried Safari and Chrome on my MacBook. I got two types of messages.
The process cannot continue right now. We apologise for any inconvenience (G001-RS13)
something to the effect that cannot buy using this terminal ....
I purchased tickets from Renfe in 2014. I think I had some troubles then too but I cannot remember how exactly I managed to do it. Just now checking old PDF tickets, I see that I was able to use my main MasterCard which is now not going through.
I called my bank (MasterCard) they said they didn'T see any attempts today to charge my card.
What am I doing incorrectly?
I do not have access to a Window computer *_*, so I cannot try on that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 24 hours in Paris
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 7 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Happy birthday ATM
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan