Recently bought train tickets from Seville to Barcelona and when selecting seats didn't think too much, but now I've realised that half of seats are facing backwards and my wife hates it. We bought Turista P+ which allowed us to select seats.
Is it possible to check somewhere if our seats will be facing backwards and if true then change seats? Trip is still 3 months away so hopefully we can change our seats.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!