Recently bought train tickets from Seville to Barcelona and when selecting seats didn't think too much, but now I've realised that half of seats are facing backwards and my wife hates it. We bought Turista P+ which allowed us to select seats.
Is it possible to check somewhere if our seats will be facing backwards and if true then change seats? Trip is still 3 months away so hopefully we can change our seats.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi Phone Number
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Best Indian Food
- 25 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary