Recently bought train tickets from Seville to Barcelona and when selecting seats didn't think too much, but now I've realised that half of seats are facing backwards and my wife hates it. We bought Turista P+ which allowed us to select seats.
Is it possible to check somewhere if our seats will be facing backwards and if true then change seats? Trip is still 3 months away so hopefully we can change our seats.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 4 Chur or St Moritz?
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Safety in Rome
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 20 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Apartment Montreux area
- 23 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 3 days in Spain - help where?!