Searching the site today, I remembered Elvira and her wonderfully funny trip reports. After much searching, I found the following:
What a wonderful writer! Enjoy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 tipping
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 11 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 23 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
Remember Elvira? I found some of her trip reports!