Searching the site today, I remembered Elvira and her wonderfully funny trip reports. After much searching, I found the following:
What a wonderful writer! Enjoy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Russia - GO or not?
- 3 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 4 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 5 South east italy
- 6 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 7 Venice/Florence?Rome in July/Aug
- 8 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 9 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 10 Music and Sausages in Vienna
- 11 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 12 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Tirano train station
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 18 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 19 Voyages-SNCF: Trouble booking train tickets
- 20 River cruising Amsterdam/ Budapest
- 21 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 22 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 23 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
Remember Elvira? I found some of her trip reports!