Searching the site today, I remembered Elvira and her wonderfully funny trip reports. After much searching, I found the following:
What a wonderful writer! Enjoy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 2 Lay over time
- 3 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
Remember Elvira? I found some of her trip reports!