We've included Kythira at the start of our Greek Island stay because this is where my husband's grandparents came from to Australia.
We are not sure where to stay for accommodation on Kythera - preferably near the water and we don't mind hiring a car as we have a couple of villages to visit, etc for family heritage. Any suggestions?
We'll be flying Kythira-Athens and then Athens-Mykonos and I was unfortunately unable to book my two flights under the one booking and our baggage might not get checked all the way through from Kythira. We have 1hr 45 mnutes between arrival and departure of our connecting flight, if the flights are on time, should be fine... but just wanted to get an idea of how efficient Aegean air is......what's their ontime record. It is an afternoon flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village
Reliability of flights from the Greek islands to Athens/Best place to stay beachside Kythira