We've included Kythira at the start of our Greek Island stay because this is where my husband's grandparents came from to Australia.
We are not sure where to stay for accommodation on Kythera - preferably near the water and we don't mind hiring a car as we have a couple of villages to visit, etc for family heritage. Any suggestions?
We'll be flying Kythira-Athens and then Athens-Mykonos and I was unfortunately unable to book my two flights under the one booking and our baggage might not get checked all the way through from Kythira. We have 1hr 45 mnutes between arrival and departure of our connecting flight, if the flights are on time, should be fine... but just wanted to get an idea of how efficient Aegean air is......what's their ontime record. It is an afternoon flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK
Reliability of flights from the Greek islands to Athens/Best place to stay beachside Kythira