We've included Kythira at the start of our Greek Island stay because this is where my husband's grandparents came from to Australia.
We are not sure where to stay for accommodation on Kythera - preferably near the water and we don't mind hiring a car as we have a couple of villages to visit, etc for family heritage. Any suggestions?
We'll be flying Kythira-Athens and then Athens-Mykonos and I was unfortunately unable to book my two flights under the one booking and our baggage might not get checked all the way through from Kythira. We have 1hr 45 mnutes between arrival and departure of our connecting flight, if the flights are on time, should be fine... but just wanted to get an idea of how efficient Aegean air is......what's their ontime record. It is an afternoon flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
Reliability of flights from the Greek islands to Athens/Best place to stay beachside Kythira