We've included Kythira at the start of our Greek Island stay because this is where my husband's grandparents came from to Australia.
We are not sure where to stay for accommodation on Kythera - preferably near the water and we don't mind hiring a car as we have a couple of villages to visit, etc for family heritage. Any suggestions?
We'll be flying Kythira-Athens and then Athens-Mykonos and I was unfortunately unable to book my two flights under the one booking and our baggage might not get checked all the way through from Kythira. We have 1hr 45 mnutes between arrival and departure of our connecting flight, if the flights are on time, should be fine... but just wanted to get an idea of how efficient Aegean air is......what's their ontime record. It is an afternoon flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?
Reliability of flights from the Greek islands to Athens/Best place to stay beachside Kythira