I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Chania
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?