I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Relax, nature, water - Where to go in Sweden?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 12 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)