I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Relax, nature, water - Where to go in Sweden?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 8 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Spain Questions