I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Relax, nature, water - Where to go in Sweden?
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 6 First time traveler to Ireland
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!