I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Relax, nature, water - Where to go in Sweden?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 7 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 8 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 9 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 10 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 13 Day tours in Capri and Pompeii directly from the Amalfi coast
- 14 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 25 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?