I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 7 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 Italy
- 14 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 15 3 weeks in Spain
- 16 Emergencies in Ireland
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 22 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 23 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas