I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 4 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris