I want to go north next year, because I really love nature and forest. I think that Sweden will be the right place to go. But I do not really know where I want to go. The only thing I already know is, that I prefer to stay in one place than to travel around. We travelled a lot in the last few years and now I just want to relax, enjoy nature, maybe close to the sea or a lake and forget about everything.
Can you reccomend any area in Sweden?
I thought about a house like this http://www.cofman.de/detail.php?startDate=&endDate=&houseid=51835&persons=2 but the area seems to be a little touristic? Am I right?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia