me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
Related to visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 5 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 6 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 7 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 8 Latest Itinerary
- 9 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Honeymoon Decision?
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 15 Two Month Europe Trip
- 16 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 17 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 18 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 19 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 20 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 21 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 22 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 23 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 24 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 25 Romanic overnight in Girona