me and my mom visited France , but overstayed 12 days after the visa expired just because my mom was ill , because of cold . We have proof of doctor slip from french doctor that my mom was ill . So i want to ask will there be a rejection of visa if i apply for visitor visa for France , and one more problem when we were leaving the airport the man working on airport circled the date on my visa ....please tell me that can i apply for visitor visa again for France and to any other schengan country also !! or there will be problem ! and if there will be problem, whats the solution of it ,
Related to visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 What to wear
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 8 Sicily - not a trip report
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean