My sister and her partner are heading to Paris in June for the EUFA (from Ireland). We are all saying decades of the rosary and lighting lamps to St. Jude (Patron Saint of Lost Causes) for Ireland’s success.
She has found a nice hotel in the 11th Arr., and we are now discussing restaurants. I’ve been to Paris over 50 times (we had an office there). Perhaps 12 years ago, I had a great ‘steak & chips’ experience, with lovely cheap red wine, which I know my sister and partner would love. I think this is the restaurant:
I remember simple soundings. They cooked one half of the steak with great frites, and then cooked the second half of the steak, with more frites. Wine was cheap, but lovely. Is this the one? Is it still the same?
Also, I would like to give them recommendations for ‘Indo-Chine’ cuisine, as I think they would love it (all our family cook Chinese & India food from scratch, but have little experience with food from that region).
Many thanks for your help … Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 9 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 10 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Need help with my itinerary
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium