My sister and her partner are heading to Paris in June for the EUFA (from Ireland). We are all saying decades of the rosary and lighting lamps to St. Jude (Patron Saint of Lost Causes) for Ireland’s success.
She has found a nice hotel in the 11th Arr., and we are now discussing restaurants. I’ve been to Paris over 50 times (we had an office there). Perhaps 12 years ago, I had a great ‘steak & chips’ experience, with lovely cheap red wine, which I know my sister and partner would love. I think this is the restaurant:
I remember simple soundings. They cooked one half of the steak with great frites, and then cooked the second half of the steak, with more frites. Wine was cheap, but lovely. Is this the one? Is it still the same?
Also, I would like to give them recommendations for ‘Indo-Chine’ cuisine, as I think they would love it (all our family cook Chinese & India food from scratch, but have little experience with food from that region).
Many thanks for your help … Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 월드카지노 주소
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Azores
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Connection time in Athens?
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Escorted Tours
- 23 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas