We will be there in early June. We want handy, pretty, safe, etc. We know RC has no breakfast per se which is a disappointment, but hear they have snacks. If we really enjoy our sit down breakfast should be choose HA instead? This is a mother daughter traveling alone so we want convenience and niceties thanks to all!
Relais Cavalcanti or Hotel Alessandra - which in Florence should we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 museum passes in Rome
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice