We will be there in early June. We want handy, pretty, safe, etc. We know RC has no breakfast per se which is a disappointment, but hear they have snacks. If we really enjoy our sit down breakfast should be choose HA instead? This is a mother daughter traveling alone so we want convenience and niceties thanks to all!
Relais Cavalcanti or Hotel Alessandra - which in Florence should we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi