We will be there in early June. We want handy, pretty, safe, etc. We know RC has no breakfast per se which is a disappointment, but hear they have snacks. If we really enjoy our sit down breakfast should be choose HA instead? This is a mother daughter traveling alone so we want convenience and niceties thanks to all!
Relais Cavalcanti or Hotel Alessandra - which in Florence should we choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Itinerary advise needed
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 4 weeks in the UK
- 8 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 9 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Provence in November
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Italy 14 days
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks