We will be there in early June. We want handy, pretty, safe, etc. We know RC has no breakfast per se which is a disappointment, but hear they have snacks. If we really enjoy our sit down breakfast should be choose HA instead? This is a mother daughter traveling alone so we want convenience and niceties thanks to all!
Relais Cavalcanti or Hotel Alessandra - which in Florence should we choose?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 11 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 12 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 13 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 25 Planning a holiday