As usual, I'm rethinking and fine tuning a part of our trip to France. This section will begin at the last week of September.
We will arrive in Reims at about 1pm, after flying from the US and hopping a train at CDG.
We have two nights to spend there.
I had originally planned to use the second (next) day to drive to Pierrefonds and back from Reims. I now think that would really be selling Reims short.
On the third day, I thought we would drive to Vaux le Vicomte, then to our B&B between there and Fontainebleau.
On the fourth day, Fontainebleau and the Foret.
Now, without Pierrefonds, I think we're missing something old/medieval, and Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau on back to back days seem similar and maybe not a good idea.
Is there anything on the general route between Reims and Fontainebleau that would be medieval or ancient?
Should I reconsider the back to back visits to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau?
Would it be wise to extend Reims to 3 nights, using the third day to drive to Pierrefonds, then choosing between Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau?
Any help or ideas will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노시장【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 2 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 3 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 6 7포커족보【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 7 생중계바둑이【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 8 홀덤싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Beach holiday homes italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 France on my own
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Escorted tours Norway