We will be in Berlin in NOvember and want to visit Reichstag. I have just read there is a restaurant and that is one option to see the dome instead of the other reservation system. I understand you need to provide information for secuity purposes to dine or do the tour only. Any thoughts as to do the tour or do lunch. About how long does it usually take for the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Spain Questions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 25 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus