We will be in Berlin in NOvember and want to visit Reichstag. I have just read there is a restaurant and that is one option to see the dome instead of the other reservation system. I understand you need to provide information for secuity purposes to dine or do the tour only. Any thoughts as to do the tour or do lunch. About how long does it usually take for the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 10 italy
- 11 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 12 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 13 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich