We will be in Berlin in NOvember and want to visit Reichstag. I have just read there is a restaurant and that is one option to see the dome instead of the other reservation system. I understand you need to provide information for secuity purposes to dine or do the tour only. Any thoughts as to do the tour or do lunch. About how long does it usually take for the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 5 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Living in Portugal
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands