We will be in Berlin in NOvember and want to visit Reichstag. I have just read there is a restaurant and that is one option to see the dome instead of the other reservation system. I understand you need to provide information for secuity purposes to dine or do the tour only. Any thoughts as to do the tour or do lunch. About how long does it usually take for the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 5 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 6 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 7 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 10 Train tickets within Italy
- 11 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 12 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 16 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 17 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Hotel in Istanbul
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Best driving map for Greece?