We will be in Berlin in NOvember and want to visit Reichstag. I have just read there is a restaurant and that is one option to see the dome instead of the other reservation system. I understand you need to provide information for secuity purposes to dine or do the tour only. Any thoughts as to do the tour or do lunch. About how long does it usually take for the visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?