I need some help with my flight bookings from Rome to Paris. I know there are some regional airlines where I can get cheap tkts. But they fly from Rome - Ciampino and Fiumcino airports. In Paris, airports are Beauvais or Vatry. can you give some suggestions about these airlines and which airports we should choose for Rome to paris flight. this is my first trip to Europe, so need some help..
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 2 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 3 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 4 Lille Braderie 2017
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 15 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 24 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 25 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise