I don't have much experience with train travel. Last year we travelled by Railjet from Vienna to Salzburg and that's it. This time we are flying into Munich first and then taking the train to Salzburg. I have a few questions regarding the trains. Any clarification would help a lot.
I bought the Bayern ticket so can only use the regional trains. There are three of us and we will be carrying three airlines cabin luggage sized bags. Would luggage be a problem on the RegionalExpress and the RegionalBahn trains?
Am I better off booking Railjet / Eurocity? I'm concerned about the seats being full on the regional trains. Is that a possibility?
On our way back from Salzburg on the 26th Oct, there aren't direct regional trains to Munich Hbf. Train change is required at Landshut (bay) station. Would that work out well or should I book the direct Eurocity train to Munich Hbf?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 London Restaurants
- 3 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 6 CDG to Marais transfer
- 7 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 13 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 14 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Travel Apps
- 17 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 18 What is your favorite travel app?
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 22 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 23 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 24 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 25 Transportation Question Italy