I don't have much experience with train travel. Last year we travelled by Railjet from Vienna to Salzburg and that's it. This time we are flying into Munich first and then taking the train to Salzburg. I have a few questions regarding the trains. Any clarification would help a lot.
I bought the Bayern ticket so can only use the regional trains. There are three of us and we will be carrying three airlines cabin luggage sized bags. Would luggage be a problem on the RegionalExpress and the RegionalBahn trains?
Am I better off booking Railjet / Eurocity? I'm concerned about the seats being full on the regional trains. Is that a possibility?
On our way back from Salzburg on the 26th Oct, there aren't direct regional trains to Munich Hbf. Train change is required at Landshut (bay) station. Would that work out well or should I book the direct Eurocity train to Munich Hbf?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노추천☆＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼☆인터넷바카라
- 2 바둑이하는법⊙＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼⊙온라인바카라
- 3 넷마블블랙잭※＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼※온라인카지노
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 13 Amsterdam in August
- 14 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 17 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 18 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 19 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 20 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 21 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Istanbul