We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Airline to Rome
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Dublin Luggage storage
- 12 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 13 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 14 Towns around Lucca
- 15 Spain: train/rental car help
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 18 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 22 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 23 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 24 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 25 Georgia in 4 days