We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Croatia in late April
- 11 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 12 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 15 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 20 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 21 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March