We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 코리아카지노
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 8 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 9 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 10 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 11 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 12 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 13 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 GPS vs Google Maps
- 17 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 Questions about Italy again
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 23 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna