We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.