We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 3 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 4 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 5 Amsterdam and beyond
- 6 Puglia and Matera
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Alsace
- 9 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 10 November in Greece
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Italian trains on Sunday
- 13 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 14 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 15 Sweden- and another thing
- 16 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 17 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 18 My summer in Paris
- 19 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 20 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 21 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Austrian Alps