We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Riviera
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 10 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 13 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 14 England in a week - what's realistic
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy