We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 3 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 4 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Munich
- 9 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 13 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 14 CDG airport
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 14 nights in Europe
- 19 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?