We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 3 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 4 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Seville Itinerary
- 8 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 9 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Florence 2 weeks
- 15 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 16 Santorini
- 17 One in Paris ... help
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 First timers to Italy