We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle Airport @ 9.20pm and we dont have a flight next morning till 7.20am. Just wondering is it possible to see Eiffel Tower in between heard its only 30mins from there. Also how much the taxi will cost us and is it safe enough to go at that time?
Also can you get a on arrival visa at the Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Well, I'm always warning people
- 4 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 5 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Cork or Galway?
- 13 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport