After reading about Reed Restaurant on this board, I would like to give it a try next month. There's not much out there on the Internet about this place. I have the street address - but I am wondering if there is a website or phone number to make reservations. Is Reed open for lunch and dinner, or just dinner? Any information will be helpful.
Reed Restaurant in Paris
- 1 Norway experts needed.
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 7 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 Don't slight Bruges
- 10 Lucerne where to stay
- 11 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 14 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 17 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 18 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 19 Travel in Spain
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 22 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 23 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 24 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?