After reading about Reed Restaurant on this board, I would like to give it a try next month. There's not much out there on the Internet about this place. I have the street address - but I am wondering if there is a website or phone number to make reservations. Is Reed open for lunch and dinner, or just dinner? Any information will be helpful.
Reed Restaurant in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 16 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 17 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 18 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 19 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 20 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Street food in Turkey
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?