After reading about Reed Restaurant on this board, I would like to give it a try next month. There's not much out there on the Internet about this place. I have the street address - but I am wondering if there is a website or phone number to make reservations. Is Reed open for lunch and dinner, or just dinner? Any information will be helpful.
Reed Restaurant in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 2 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 3 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 13 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain