After reading about Reed Restaurant on this board, I would like to give it a try next month. There's not much out there on the Internet about this place. I have the street address - but I am wondering if there is a website or phone number to make reservations. Is Reed open for lunch and dinner, or just dinner? Any information will be helpful.
Reed Restaurant in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Can romans help me?
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 11 Sicily 10 days
- 12 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia