Does anyone know for sure if when buying tickets for the Secret Itineraries Tour if the reduced fare for the "Over 65" is just for EU citizens or whether non-EU citizens can get the discount. Thanks!
Reduced fare question for Secret Itineraries tour
- 1 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 2 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Train tickets
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 A chacun son goût
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 17 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 18 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 19 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 20 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 21 portugal
- 22 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy