Does anyone know if Reykjavik has a decent red light district? I'm planning a bachelor party (yeah right, you're probably thinking) and am considering Reykjavik or Amsterdam (which we already know has...um, some entertainment).
Red Lights in Reykjavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 9 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Moroccan food in Paris