Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 썬시티카지노
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Spain.. suggestions please
- 12 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 13 the reality that it helps
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Venice to Positano
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 24 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 25 Scandinavia????