Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Paris
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 5 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 6 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 Travel WiFi - France
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 1 day trip from Nice
- 17 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 24 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport