Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 18 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 22 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 driving from prague to salzburg
- 25 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad