Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 Road trip Italy
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Hilton CPH no loner
- 15 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 French Wedding
- 19 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 24 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 25 Cornwall UK