Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 10 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 11 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 23 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain