Does anyone know where the red light district in Paris is?
I'm thinking of booking a hotel in the 17th this summer (rue du Mont Dore, at the border of the 9th) but I heard that the hotel is in the red light district. Should I be concerned? I am travelling with children and grand-parents. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany