I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Red Light District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 5 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 8 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 9 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 10 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 11 Balkans Itinerary
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check