I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 7 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 8 UK train question
- 9 Amsterdam Transit
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 13 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Day Trip near Paris
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Bootcut jeans
- 20 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND