I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 2015 Flight Prices
- 4 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 5 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 6 Getting Around Toledo
- 7 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 8 Barcelona day trip
- 9 Need help! 3 or 4 spots in Greece for a one-month family trip to Greece
- 10 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 13 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 14 Our Next Europe Trip
- 15 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 16 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 18 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 19 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 20 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 21 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 22 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 23 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 24 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 25 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October