I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 8 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 24 14 nights in Europe
- 25 French immersion courses in France