I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in France
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 8 Questions about Italy again
- 9 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 10 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Car rental in Caen?
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view