I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 4 Austria
- 5 Renting a car in Florence
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 First time in Italy
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 17 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Train rides
- 22 12 days in Austria
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?