I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Red Light District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London restaurants
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 7 German Rail Twin Pass
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 12 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 White Villages base?
- 19 10 days to Explore Europe
- 20 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 23 Help with France itinerary
- 24 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 25 ITALO trains need help