I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 3 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 4 Tuscany literature
- 5 heathrow time needed
- 6 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 my current itinerary for future trip
- 14 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 15 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 22 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 23 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 24 Dordogne Trip Report
- 25 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio