I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Red Light District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 13 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?