I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Red Light District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli logistics
- 2 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 3 Greece and Turkey
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 8 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 9 Hotel in Lisbon
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Porto to Salamanca
- 13 Where to stay in Prague?
- 14 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 15 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 20 Travel by train in Poland?
- 21 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 22 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 23 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Swiss decisions