I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grade Garcinia my first order Flawless
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 5 Prague old town
- 6 Rome Airport Question!
- 7 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 8 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 9 tablet
- 10 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 11 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.