I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Red Light District
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike touring in France
- 2 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 9 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 10 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 11 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 12 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 13 Ireland driving vacation
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 16 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 17 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 20 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 21 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 22 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 25 I'm in a funk