I am going to be in Amsterdam in March 28, 29, 30. I am a single female in her 30's (I look younger).
I want to check out the red light District . Would I be ok if I went alone? Or do you think I should go with a tour? Day/Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 2 Creative: yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 yahoo MAL 24*7
- 3 Creative: yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 yahoo MAL 24*7
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Cartagena Spain
- 7 Itinery help Crete
- 8 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 9 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Graz in January
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Sun loungers and parasols
- 25 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local