One night in Dublin, taking train or bus to Galway next day. Any recs for place to stay close to city center, we will not have a car. Preferably a B&B but not mandatory. Budget under $200. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Greece
- 12 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Hiking lake Como
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre