First trip to Europe. Need a little help... what travel insurance would be recommended? Mainly stuck between choosing from Travel Insured, Travel Guard, and CSA. Have looked through insuremytrip.com and squaremouth.com. I would be buying insurance within two weeks after booking.
Recommended Travel Insurance? (Travel Insured, Travel Guard or CSA)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 3 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Berlin
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Guidebook for Iceland
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 visa question
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 24 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 25 By train to and out of Prague