First trip to Europe. Need a little help... what travel insurance would be recommended? Mainly stuck between choosing from Travel Insured, Travel Guard, and CSA. Have looked through insuremytrip.com and squaremouth.com. I would be buying insurance within two weeks after booking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 2 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 8 Scotland Trip
- 9 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 13 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 16 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 17 Trains in Alps and UK
- 18 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
Recommended Travel Insurance? (Travel Insured, Travel Guard or CSA)