First trip to Europe. Need a little help... what travel insurance would be recommended? Mainly stuck between choosing from Travel Insured, Travel Guard, and CSA. Have looked through insuremytrip.com and squaremouth.com. I would be buying insurance within two weeks after booking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 2 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 3 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Trains from Granada
- 6 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 9 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 3/4/ days South of France
- 12 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Florence and Rome
- 15 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 16 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland Hotels
- 20 Bosch Parade
- 21 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 24 Amalfi October 16-25
- 25 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
Recommended Travel Insurance? (Travel Insured, Travel Guard or CSA)