My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 Rome
- 5 Booking hotels before trains
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 First time in France
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 What to expect over Christmas
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 14 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Munich
- 19 Need help in travel planning
- 20 Paris---baguette question???
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Puglia or La Langhe
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano