My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 3 Amsterdam Transit
- 4 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 5 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 12 UK train question
- 13 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Day Trip near Paris
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Bootcut jeans
- 20 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND