My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 2 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 5 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 6 Train/Subway Questions
- 7 Debit card usage in Norway
- 8 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 9 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 Portugal - need help with planning
- 14 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 15 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 18 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 19 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily