My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 3 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 4 Rome to Amafi coast
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 13 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 18 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 21 How much luggage?????
- 22 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 23 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver