My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 3 British English
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 7 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 11 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 14 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 15 first family trip to Switzerland
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 21 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015