My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 14 Dollhouse furniture
- 15 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 16 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October