My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel plan help in Germany
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 7 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Rhine River
- 12 Rome For 2 days
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 Norwway trip report
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Piazza Navona
- 19 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 20 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 21 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 22 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 23 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 24 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 25 Macedonia, Greece