My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone