My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 10 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 train from ravenna to parma
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Day trips from Uzes