My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 2 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 3 Liverpool to London
- 4 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 10 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 11 car rental agency
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 14 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 15 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 16 Trains
- 17 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.