My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 2 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 3 American looking for any work in Italy
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 15 nights in Italy
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 9 Forints or Euros?
- 10 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 11 Another Visit to London
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 hotel in Prague
- 18 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 19 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 22 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 23 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 24 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 25 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.