My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Eiffel Tower
- 3 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 4 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 5 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 9 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 1+ days in Toledo
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 15 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 16 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 17 Catalonia
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Greek Island honeymoon
- 20 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 23 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence