My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Germany-Car or Train