My brother and I are heading to Reykjavik in a couple of weeks. We want to take a few day trips/tours to see some really unique sights.
We play on doing the Golden Circle Classic tour already. But are wondering if people can strongly recommend some others. We prefer something that is just one day.
Any special volcano tour?
Thanks in advance!
Recommended Reykjavik/Iceland day trips/tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 2 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 6 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 My Google Maps
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 15 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 20 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 21 italy - france - germany
- 22 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014