My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노→【✇《 SSK68。COM 》✇】←슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노게임사이트✆+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✆슈퍼카지노
- 3 카지노게임→【✄《 SSK68。COM 》✄】←슈퍼카지노
- 4 카지노사이트✁+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✁슈퍼카지노
- 5 카지노싸이트→【♭《 SSK68。COM 》♭】←슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오카지노♫+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+♫슈퍼카지노
- 7 인터넷카지노→【♀《 SSK68。COM 》♀】←슈퍼카지노
- 8 라이브카지노や+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+や슈퍼카지노
- 9 생중계카지노→【☣《 SSK68。COM 》☣】←슈퍼카지노
- 10 온라인카지노☡+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+☡슈퍼카지노
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 실시간카지노→【▶《 SSK68。COM 》◀】←슈퍼카지노
- 13 scotland
- 14 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Ischia
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?