My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 12 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 13 Visit to Sardinia
- 14 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 17 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 18 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 First visit to London
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?