My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 5 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 St Christophers Paris
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?