My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Trans-Siberia Train
- 4 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 5 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 6 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 7 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 8 Edgard bus website English version?
- 9 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 10 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 11 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 16 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 17 Car rental/return near London
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?