My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 We're here!
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?