My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Scotland
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Train Ticket Help
- 4 Bordeaux TRIP
- 5 tablet
- 6 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 9 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 10 Planning Advice!
- 11 Adaptors for Belgium
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 15 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Home base for a month in France?
- 19 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Norway holiday locations
- 24 Norway accessories and must have
- 25 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?