My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 train from ams to paris
- 5 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 8 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 12 3 nights in Tuscany
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Hostel Advice
- 23 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?