My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 5 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 6 Spain for 10 nights
- 7 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 8 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Advice about Naples?
- 11 Alsace Accommodations
- 12 tipping
- 13 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Tips question
- 24 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?