My husband and I have chosen to stay a Hilton hotel in the Les Corts area of Barcelona for five nights in September. The more I travel the more I want to sleep outside the main tourist areas of any city and Les Corts is an area I am vaguely familiar with. Does anyone have advice as to down to earth restaurants, bars, bakeries in that area of Barcelona? I'm looking to mostly be surrounded by neighborhood folks. We sightsee during the day and then retire to "our neighborhood" in the evening. Thanks in advance!
Recommended restaurants or bars in Les Corts area of Barcelona?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 Shipping Prosecco
- 8 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 13 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days