Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 2 Pompeii train to Naples
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 No points in Paris .....
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 best time to book accommodation
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Sicily - not a trip report
- 22 Chip but no PIN
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace