Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??