Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway