Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Istanbul hotels
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?