Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Porto -City Break
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 nearby cities to london
- 21 London hotel
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan