Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 7 ITALY
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 14 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 18 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Northern Spain
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 London hotel tax is 20%
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 France: which maps?
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?