Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary