Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Trip Travel
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris