Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 6 St Germain
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna