Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Azores
- 4 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Azores
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Dublin to Armagh?
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...