Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 5 Train des Pignes
- 6 London and nearby suggestions
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 10 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 17 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 22 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 23 Getting Around Greece
- 24 Snorkling around Var?
- 25 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao