Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 6 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 11 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 12 going to italy
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 15 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 19 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 20 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port