Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria