Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!