Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 To Prague or not to Prague
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 South of Switzerland
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 London Pass
- 12 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland