Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help with European vacation plan
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 American Express
- 22 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange