Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 25 Munich