Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 11 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 12 Day Trips from Nice
- 13 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 Cornwall or Paris?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 100 years of French gratitude