Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 6 Ghent or Paris?
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 9 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 20 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 21 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 22 France: which maps?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?