Im new to this site and have been creating new topics as my questions and interests unfold. Does anyone recommend places to visit around Europe? That question is extremely vague, and varies between people i know. We are college aged students, looking to have 2 weeks of fun. Aiming to go to places of uptempo night life, areas of cool scenery, and just places to have a good time at. We have planned Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam and a place in Croatia, and i ask that responses be limited to those areas (can change 1 or 2 places). We have budgeted 115 dollars per day per person strictly on lodge, food, alcohol and light recreation. Is that enough? Any information on where to go or budget adjustments is appreciated. Remember, college kids looking for a fun two week in a foreign land!
Recommended places to visit for college aged kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 5 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 6 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 7 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 10 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 11 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 14 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 15 Airbnb
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 18 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 19 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 22 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 24 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 25 Best london location to stay?