hi! I'm going to Riga - partly on business, partly on vacation. but don't know what hotel to choose. actually, I've already found a pair of, but am not sure. has somebody ever stayed at Bruninieks or Viesturs? could you, please, share the impressions. thanks
recommended hotels in Riga
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?