I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 Croatia Itenerary
- 5 day trip to hampton court
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 8 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 9 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Norwegian air
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 22 Advance Booking for Spain
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow