I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 14 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 15 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 19 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 22 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 23 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노