I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Transportation from Brno train station
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 10 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report