I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 4 London - Home Depot
- 5 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 10 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 European Travel in March