I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Dos While using Forskolin for Icing on the cake
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 Prague on a budget...
- 5 Should I speculate?
- 6 http://trexmusclesite.com/replenacell-reviews/
- 7 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 8 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 14 Case of smoking stains
- 15 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 16 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 17 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 18 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 19 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 25 Dentix in Spain