I'll be traveling through Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, not necessarily in that order) via London in April/May 2013 and although I'll be going very low budget for most of my trip, I'd like to splash out on one or two indulgences while I'm there. I love going to the occasional opera or symphony and I was hoping to buy a single ticket to either of these while I'm over there. Can anyone recommend an opera or symphony experience for me to take in? I was daydreaming of something offbeat, such as an "opera in the ruins" or a small town orchestra that only plays Beethoven - but maybe my imagination is getting a little carried away with me... the regular experience is just as amazing!
Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Recommended European Opera or Symphony experiences?
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 3 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 4 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 9 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 10 Stop over in France
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 24 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?