My wife and I are planning a short visit to Dijon in April 2013, and will rent a car for a day trip along Burgundy's Route des Vins between Dijon and Beaune. With much help from this forum, we've identified a handful of stops along the way, including the Château du Clos de Vougeot and of course Beaune. Any recommendations for one or two especially nice cellars or vineyards, particularly in the Côte de Nuits? With so many to choose from, we're hoping to get some input to help us narrow down our choices for such a short visit. Many thanks!
Recommended Cellars along Burgundy's Wine Route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 18 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station