My wife and I are planning a short visit to Dijon in April 2013, and will rent a car for a day trip along Burgundy's Route des Vins between Dijon and Beaune. With much help from this forum, we've identified a handful of stops along the way, including the Château du Clos de Vougeot and of course Beaune. Any recommendations for one or two especially nice cellars or vineyards, particularly in the Côte de Nuits? With so many to choose from, we're hoping to get some input to help us narrow down our choices for such a short visit. Many thanks!
Recommended Cellars along Burgundy's Wine Route
- 1 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 2 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 13 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 14 Paris Ticket t+
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 19 river cruise choice
- 20 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Train Passes
- 25 Rome apartment