My wife and I are planning a short visit to Dijon in April 2013, and will rent a car for a day trip along Burgundy's Route des Vins between Dijon and Beaune. With much help from this forum, we've identified a handful of stops along the way, including the Château du Clos de Vougeot and of course Beaune. Any recommendations for one or two especially nice cellars or vineyards, particularly in the Côte de Nuits? With so many to choose from, we're hoping to get some input to help us narrow down our choices for such a short visit. Many thanks!
Recommended Cellars along Burgundy's Wine Route
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Cyprus in December
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October