My wife and I are planning a short visit to Dijon in April 2013, and will rent a car for a day trip along Burgundy's Route des Vins between Dijon and Beaune. With much help from this forum, we've identified a handful of stops along the way, including the Château du Clos de Vougeot and of course Beaune. Any recommendations for one or two especially nice cellars or vineyards, particularly in the Côte de Nuits? With so many to choose from, we're hoping to get some input to help us narrow down our choices for such a short visit. Many thanks!
Recommended Cellars along Burgundy's Wine Route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 7 What to wear
- 8 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 11 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 12 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 13 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?