I'm interested in renting a car in Rome and returning it in Milan 10 days later. Does anyone have an agency to recommend, one that you've used personally?
We will not be using the car in Rome -- we will be leaving for a week in Tuscany, then traveling to Lerici for a few days, going to Milan just to fly out. I could be persuaded to ditch the car earlier and take a train to Milan if that makes more sense in your experience.
Background: We are a family of 5 -- kids ages 11, 9 and 5.5, so train travel can be cumbersome with luggage and all, but I'm certainly not opposed to it. My husband has driven in Italy (and other European and Asian countries) so that won't be a totally new experience.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid