I'm interested in renting a car in Rome and returning it in Milan 10 days later. Does anyone have an agency to recommend, one that you've used personally?
We will not be using the car in Rome -- we will be leaving for a week in Tuscany, then traveling to Lerici for a few days, going to Milan just to fly out. I could be persuaded to ditch the car earlier and take a train to Milan if that makes more sense in your experience.
Background: We are a family of 5 -- kids ages 11, 9 and 5.5, so train travel can be cumbersome with luggage and all, but I'm certainly not opposed to it. My husband has driven in Italy (and other European and Asian countries) so that won't be a totally new experience.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/primalx/
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 4 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 5 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!