I'm interested in renting a car in Rome and returning it in Milan 10 days later. Does anyone have an agency to recommend, one that you've used personally?
We will not be using the car in Rome -- we will be leaving for a week in Tuscany, then traveling to Lerici for a few days, going to Milan just to fly out. I could be persuaded to ditch the car earlier and take a train to Milan if that makes more sense in your experience.
Background: We are a family of 5 -- kids ages 11, 9 and 5.5, so train travel can be cumbersome with luggage and all, but I'm certainly not opposed to it. My husband has driven in Italy (and other European and Asian countries) so that won't be a totally new experience.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Hilton CPH no loner
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 French Wedding
- 10 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 11 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 17 Wedding in Finland
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas