My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 5 Switzerland in 8 days
- 6 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 7 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 8 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 12 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 13 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 14 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 15 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 16 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 17 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 18 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 Bandol port of call
- 24 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?