My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Germany in December 2015
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 biking tours in Italy?
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp