My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 London Pass
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Potential trip - Balkans
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 18 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 23 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 24 week in scotland
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station