My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 2 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Hotel in Lisbon
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 13 Florence during Holy Week
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 16 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 17 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 23 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice