My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 2 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 3 Central European train travel
- 4 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 5 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 8 My poppy arrived today!
- 9 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 10 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 11 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 12 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 13 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 18 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 19 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 20 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 21 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 25 Our first trip to Europe