My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 2 ideas for Portugal please
- 3 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 4 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 5 Car Rentals in Athens
- 6 One night for dinner in Rome
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Berlin Itinerary
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 12 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 13 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 14 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 15 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 22 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.