My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 정선카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 세븐카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 6 인터넷카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 라이브카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 12 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 13 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139