My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Stockholm during midsummer
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Praiano
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland