My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 100 years of French gratitude
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 eateries in Puglia
- 9 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal