My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Cotswold Churches
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Halloween in Paris
- 6 chrismas in rome
- 7 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 how long in Malta?
- 23 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris