My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Norway in August
- 6 Day Trip From London
- 7 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 8 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 9 French towns in autumn
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 A wonderful month in France
- 12 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 13 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 14 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 15 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 16 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 17 French countryside/wine country
- 18 Train tickets in Europe
- 19 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 22 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián