My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Apartment in Seville
- 8 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 9 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 Germany and Italy
- 15 day trips from Stuttgart
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 20 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy