My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights