My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Poland and Ukraine this June for Euro 2012. I'm looking for recommendations on where to stay in Lviv- I, ideally would like to rent an apartment but am not sure of where. I've read that there will be 3 fan parks down town and 1 fan park out by the stadium. Is it better to stay downtown or by the stadium or somewhere else... Any advice is most welcomed
Recommendations where to stay in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 Help With Vienna
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec