we arrive @ capri on tuesday the 24th of june by ferry departing from positano at 5pm. we will spend the whole day of the 25th in the island and we will return to naples in the morning of thursday, june 26th.
we would like a recommendation regarding where to stay at the island? in capri or anacapri? Also if anyone suggests a hotel in particular? we want to see the blue groto and faraglioni rocks, hiking with a nice scenery, etc. we know that blue groto and faranglioni are on opposite sides. is there a tour or boat that you could rent that borders the whole island, or what would you recommend to be able to visit these two sites? any recommendation also to avoid the crowds?
thank you !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Sicily
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Car rental from Barcelona
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Ireland in April