we arrive @ capri on tuesday the 24th of june by ferry departing from positano at 5pm. we will spend the whole day of the 25th in the island and we will return to naples in the morning of thursday, june 26th.
we would like a recommendation regarding where to stay at the island? in capri or anacapri? Also if anyone suggests a hotel in particular? we want to see the blue groto and faraglioni rocks, hiking with a nice scenery, etc. we know that blue groto and faranglioni are on opposite sides. is there a tour or boat that you could rent that borders the whole island, or what would you recommend to be able to visit these two sites? any recommendation also to avoid the crowds?
thank you !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel