we arrive @ capri on tuesday the 24th of june by ferry departing from positano at 5pm. we will spend the whole day of the 25th in the island and we will return to naples in the morning of thursday, june 26th.
we would like a recommendation regarding where to stay at the island? in capri or anacapri? Also if anyone suggests a hotel in particular? we want to see the blue groto and faraglioni rocks, hiking with a nice scenery, etc. we know that blue groto and faranglioni are on opposite sides. is there a tour or boat that you could rent that borders the whole island, or what would you recommend to be able to visit these two sites? any recommendation also to avoid the crowds?
thank you !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November