we arrive @ capri on tuesday the 24th of june by ferry departing from positano at 5pm. we will spend the whole day of the 25th in the island and we will return to naples in the morning of thursday, june 26th.
we would like a recommendation regarding where to stay at the island? in capri or anacapri? Also if anyone suggests a hotel in particular? we want to see the blue groto and faraglioni rocks, hiking with a nice scenery, etc. we know that blue groto and faranglioni are on opposite sides. is there a tour or boat that you could rent that borders the whole island, or what would you recommend to be able to visit these two sites? any recommendation also to avoid the crowds?
thank you !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ≈ : 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 Hotmail Email SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Madrird and Seville
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ludwig Castles
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report