we arrive @ capri on tuesday the 24th of june by ferry departing from positano at 5pm. we will spend the whole day of the 25th in the island and we will return to naples in the morning of thursday, june 26th.
we would like a recommendation regarding where to stay at the island? in capri or anacapri? Also if anyone suggests a hotel in particular? we want to see the blue groto and faraglioni rocks, hiking with a nice scenery, etc. we know that blue groto and faranglioni are on opposite sides. is there a tour or boat that you could rent that borders the whole island, or what would you recommend to be able to visit these two sites? any recommendation also to avoid the crowds?
thank you !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations