With the suggestions of many we will travel to Burgundy. Now, where to stay. Right now it looks like there are great recs for staying in Beaune. Does anyone have any other town or even hotel suggestions? Thanks!
Recommendations of where to stay in Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 2 No Pooh in Poland
- 3 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 4 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 7 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 14 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 15 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 16 Naxos in May
- 17 European Travel websites
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Paris and where else?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 24 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?