With the suggestions of many we will travel to Burgundy. Now, where to stay. Right now it looks like there are great recs for staying in Beaune. Does anyone have any other town or even hotel suggestions? Thanks!
Recommendations of where to stay in Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Unique Venice Activity
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 11 London visit
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?