With the suggestions of many we will travel to Burgundy. Now, where to stay. Right now it looks like there are great recs for staying in Beaune. Does anyone have any other town or even hotel suggestions? Thanks!
Recommendations of where to stay in Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Germany-berlin marathon
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 15 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Scotland