We are thinking of travelling to someplace in Switzerland from Luxembourg (we live here) towards the end of April. We hope to have a max 5 hours drive and are looking for a chalet that accommodates 6 of us. We will be staying only for 5 days and are only priorities are rest, hanging out together and being amid nature.
Any suggestions ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 2 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 6 Puglia and Matera
- 7 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 8 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 9 Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 11 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 12 Help with Slovenia / Croatia itinerary.
- 13 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 14 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 15 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 16 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 17 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 18 Day Trip From London
- 19 day trip from Glasgow
- 20 Southern Puglia Italy
- 21 London-Paris summer 2016
- 22 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 23 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 24 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 25 My summer in Paris