We are thinking of travelling to someplace in Switzerland from Luxembourg (we live here) towards the end of April. We hope to have a max 5 hours drive and are looking for a chalet that accommodates 6 of us. We will be staying only for 5 days and are only priorities are rest, hanging out together and being amid nature.
Any suggestions ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question