6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recommendations for Scenic Drive from Prague to Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 3 help-unlocking a cingular blackberry
- 4 Pyrenees logistics
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 One week in Spain, late May
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 Normandy and Loire
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 15 malta
- 16 First time Ireland trip
- 17 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 24 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 25 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France