6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 2 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 3 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Flight connection in CDG
- 6 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany
- 9 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 12 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 13 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 19 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 20 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 21 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 22 Our time in Rome
- 23 France for a month in 2017
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Barcelona extension