6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 2 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 3 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 9 Wedding in Finland
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City