6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 First trip to Italy
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!