6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative@: WINDOWS 10 TecH*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208**fixed
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Places to stop/stay?
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Route Information
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 TSA Precheck