6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 2 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 3 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 4 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 7 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 8 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 9 tablet
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 13 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 14 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 15 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 16 26 days in Italy
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Family holidays in Italy
- 19 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 20 5 Days in Dublin
- 21 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 22 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 25 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?