6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily