6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recommendations for Scenic Drive from Prague to Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Flam, Norway railway
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection