6 of us have booked a driver + van to take us from Prague to Salzburg.
Then a few days later we will drive from Salzburg to Passau
I am struggling to decide on a scenic route for the first leg of our journey Prague-Salzburg Can someone kindly provide thoughts on the Route we should take?
We will need to stop for lunch along the way so figured that will be where we sightsee for a bit.
I have mapped several routes on Michelin but am still confused.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated
Recommendations for Scenic Drive from Prague to Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 6 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 7 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 8 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 9 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 10 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 11 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 14 German Wings
- 15 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 16 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 19 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.