We will be visiting these 3 cities in July. In Budapest, we are renting an apartment on the Pest side. In Vienna we will be staying near the Stadtpark, and in Prague just on the OldTown/New Town border at the Hilton. Looking primarily for lunch and dinner suggestions. We are not looking for 5 star, expensive restaurants. Just good home cooking at reasonable prices, about $25-30 per person for dinner. Thanks!
Recommendations for restaurants/cafe in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 Storage Madrid Airport
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 11 Apartment in Seville
- 12 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 17 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 18 How Long For Santorini?
- 19 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 20 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 confused by timeshare offer
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!