1)I wanted to know what good tours are there from munich to Neuschwanstein -
should we do a day trip or stay in the village
I am travelling with my husband and 3 children
2) what are good hotels to book in Munich - for a family of 5
we will be there between august 20 and 23 ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 3 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 8 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 9 4 days each in London and Paris
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
recommendations for neuschwanstein castle tour ? stay in Munich